Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Done

Finely done. The graduation was fantastic. I fortunately have a two week vacation! Myself and one of my best buds are going on a Hot Springs road trip in Northern Cali. I leave tomorrow and come back Tuesday. My first day of work is May 17. The first 13 weeks on the job I am with a Field Training Officer. I've been told that the 13 weeks of Field Training are intense. During the 13 week training I am critiqued and scored by my performance. It's 13 weeks of real life scenarios. Fun! I can't wait. 

I've had request to keep up my blog. I wasn't planning on keeping it up past my academy but I will try my best to share what I can.  

My first cup of coffee in uniform. 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

we all kick ass for graduating...have fun on the trip...lets meet up before vacation is over!

Anonymous said...

Please don't give up the blog. We are so proud of you and what a great way to hear how you are doing. Love Grandpa

Anonymous said...

You are awesome! Great job! JESSICA is in Coast Guard bootcamp for 8 weeks. Enjoy the vacation. Love Aunt Angela and Uncle Joe

Anonymous said...

You've only just BEGUN! The learning continues...Miss Smokey!
Love you~jj